A.Welch & Sons Ltd - Funeral Services - Funeral Director in Herne Bay & Canterbury
We are a family owned, independent funeral directors and have been serving the local communities of Herne Bay, Whitstable, Beltinge, and Canterbury since 1948.
- Free. expert, impartial Help & Advice
- Tailor made funeral arrangement to your specific needs whatever they may be.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We can visit you at home at no extra charge if you need us to.
- Qualified in House bereavement counsellor.
- We have a deep commitment to providing a reliable, caring and above all, personal service to suit your specific needs.
- We have a proven record and experience in providing high standard service since 1948.
- All our funeral directors are Licensed members of the BIFD (The British Institute of Funeral Directors) and hold the Diploma in Funeral Directing.
- Tim Welch, the current Managing Director is also a fully qualified embalmer and member of the BIE ( British Institute of Embalmers)
We are an Award Winning Funeral Director
We have been awarded a 'Funeral Service Customer Care Award 2013' by Funeral Planning Services. This award was presented following a survey of our clients by Funeral Planning Services in which we scored '100% satisfaction' from our surveyed clients
We are members of the NAFD (National Association of Funeral Directors) giving our clients the peace of mind that we operate within the NAFD's strict Code of Practice Principles and giving them access to the Funeral Arbitration Scheme.